In the building which was formerly the mine’s guest house, Limburg’s Ukrainian Catholics practice their faith according to Byzantine rites. The centrepiece of this complex, which also contains lodgings and a meeting space, is a chapel dedicated to John the Baptist.
Refreshments are available in the church:
- Coffee: 2 euros per person
- Coffee with cake: 3,5 euros per person
- Snack lunch 1: 4,5 euros per person (sandwiches, coffee /tea)
- Snack lunch 2: 6,5 euros per person (sandwiches, Limburg flan, coffee /tea
Accessible to wheelchair users: Yes
Languages: Dutch/ (French/ German/ English)*
|Standard price:||3 Euros per person - 1,50 Euros per person (Schools* and youth groups)|
Group < 20 people: lump sum: 60 euro - 30 euro*
* The rate for schools applies only to primary and secondary schools
|Tour guide fee:||75 Euros per guide|
Supervisors: two free admissions.
Binnenlaan 33, 3600 Genk